Type of Program:
The Strategic Initiatives Fund – Export Component aims to assist arts organizations and cultural businesses or entrepreneurs who wish to enhance their exposure outside New Brunswick, undertake artistic exploration or exchanges with international partners, and nurture new and existing art markets in a global context.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is in the form of a grant of up to 50% of the project’s total cost to a maximum of $10,000 per year for projects within the Atlantic Provinces (regional level) or a maximum of $25,000 for projects outside the Atlantic Provinces (national and international levels).
When It Ends:
submit an application at least three weeks prior to the start of the project;
send their application via email to: email@example.com.
Applicants must submit:
- 1the completed and dated application;
- 2the needed information for Appendix A (Participating artists) and B (Project budget);
- 3provide a Letter of support from the Partner Organization, if applicable;
- 4First time applicants must provide a list of current Board members and a copy of the constitution or letters of incorporation;
- 5Previous grant recipients: Please note that failure to provide a final report will result in the organization being disqualified from receiving future grants from the Arts and Culture Branch.
Other Things to Note:
- 1Projects should take place between April 1, 2022 and March 31, 2023.
- 2SIF Export Guidelines (Revised: May 2022).