Type of Program:
The Strategic Initiatives Fund – Digital Component aims to assist arts organizations and cultural businesses or entrepreneurs who wish to undertake projects or initiatives that help promote or showcase their offerings using digital means and/or approaches.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is in the form of a grant of up to 50% of the project’s total cost to a maximum of $25,000.
When It Ends:
submit an application at least three weeks prior to the start of the project;
send their application via email to: email@example.com."
Applicants must submit:
- 1the completed and dated application;
- 2the needed information for Appendix A (Participating artists) and B (Project budget);
- 3provide a Letter of support from the Partner Organization, if applicable;
- 4First time applicants must provide a list of current Board members and a copy of the constitution or letters of incorporation;
- 5Previous grant recipients: Please note that failure to provide a final report will result in the organization being disqualified from receiving future grants from the Arts and Culture Branch.
Other Things to Note:
- 1Projects should take place between April 1, 2022 and March 31, 2023.
- 2SIF Digital Guidelines (Revised: May 2022).
Leave a Reply