No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The Post-Secondary Student Program through Skills PEI provides employers a wage subsidy reimbursement and supports students working 12-14 weeks during summer and entering or returning to full-time post-secondary studies.
Comments on Funding:
Positions approved for wage assistance will be funded or reimbursed as follows:
- Non Profit Sector employers will be reimbursed 100% of the approved hourly wage, including vacation pay to a maximum of 40 hours per week, for the total weeks approved.
- Private Sector employers will be reimbursed 50% of the approved hourly wage, including vacation pay to a maximum of 40 hours per week, for the total weeks approved.
- Public Sector employers will follow the student wage rates determined by the Province and follow a three-step range depending on the student's year of study. This information will be finalized prior to approval.
When It Ends:
To be Determined
The applicant/employer must:
The applicant must complete the online application form.
The employer must submit:
- 1the completed application form,
- 2his business information, including:
- 3the project information, including:
Leave a Reply