No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
LaunchPad PEI is a non-profit incubator managed by Innovation PEI that supports the growth of innovative companies in Prince Edward Island. LaunchPad PEI is a designated incubator for the Start-up Visa Program and engages a network of partners to offer access to a Business Development Office, office and/or laboratory space, and other services to assist local and immigrant entrepreneurs to overcome challenges in PEI.
Comments on Funding:
An eligible business may access support for eligible costs related to: offsetting operating costs, offering office rental incentive, or balancing financial risk (this list is representative, not exhaustive).
No details concerning the amount are available.
When It Ends:
The applicant must:
are encouraged to consult with an Innovation PEI Business Development Officer for guidance on the suitability of the project and the application process,
can apply through two streams:
The applicant must submit:
- 1an outline of the history and a detailed description of the business,
- 2detailed Financial Statements for the previous two years, if an existing business,
- 3a completed business plan, if a new businesses,
- 4description of the proposed project or activity in relation to the products and/or services delivered by the business,
- 5a detailed description of the economic benefits to the organization and to Prince Edward Island,
- 6explanation of the business's current market position and projected market, outlining any increases in market share,
- 7a list of all shareholders and key management personnel.
Other Things to Note:
No other details available.