Type of Program:
Delivered 100 per cent virtually, Invest Nova Scotia Accelerate is a milestone-based program that helps Nova Scotia start-ups get investment-ready. We are focused on five sectors where we can leverage our deep in-house expertise and our network of experts and investors to deliver value to our clients:
- 1Accelerate Ocean Tech: a cohort for start-ups developing solutions in ocean health, fisheries and aquaculture, offshore energy, shipborne technologies and marine bioresources;
- 2Accelerate Health Tech: a cohort for start-ups developing new therapeutics, medical devices or digital health technologies solving large unmet healthcare needs;
- 3Accelerate Agriculture Tech: a cohort for start-ups addressing the global food production challenges while reducing dependency on fossil fuels or petrochemicals;
- 4Accelerate Clean Tech: a cohort for start-ups addressing climate change and clean air, water and soil;
- 5Accelerate Software: a cohort for start-ups working on software solutions leveraging artificial intelligence, computer vision, blockchain, or data network effects to solve large unmet market needs.
Comments on Funding:
Participating companies each receive up to $40,000 in non-dilutive, non-repayable funding.
When It Ends:
August 4, 2022
To be Determined
Applicants must :
Invest Nova Scotia investment portfolio companies are ineligible for this opportunity.
No specific application steps have been identified.
No specific documentation has been identified.
Other Things to Note:
Invest Nova Scotia Accelerate is now closed for submissions. The deadline for applications was Thursday, August 4, 2022, by 11:59 pm ADT. Check the website for updates.