Type of Program:
The Commercialization Consulting and Mentoring Program (CCM) provides financial assistance to help Atlantic Canadian businesses and institutions in the final stages of commercialization. This program provides funding to:
- 1hire consultants or mentors to help get a new and innovative product, technology, or process to market;
- 2host group learning activities that will improve knowledge and preparedness for commercialization.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is a contribution of up to 65% of eligible costs, to a maximum contribution of $16,250. The applicant must cash flow 100% of costs and will be reimbursed when the project is finished.
When It Ends:
The applicant must have a registered ownership interest in the property named in the application based on the Service NB Property Account Number (PAN).
Applicants must complete the online application form and demonstrate that they comply with the program’s objective and guidelines.
Applicants must submit:
- 1the completed application form;
- 2consultant proposal(s); and
- 3other supporting documents.
Other Things to Note:
This program is managed by LearnSphere, with financial assistance from the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency.