No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The Equity Investment Program (EIP) provides production assistance in the form of Equity Investment to eligible producers for the financing of productions.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is a maximum contribution of 20% of the overall costs of the project. The NLFDC’s investment is recoupable.
Equity investment will normally be subject to the following maximums:
- $250,000 for dramatic series and for theatrical feature film, television feature length move (MOW),
- $150,000 for documentary (single or series), children’s, other.
When It Ends:
Next deadlines to be determined
The applicant must:
submit an application form,
wait for the project to be assessed and to receive a notification of NLFDC decision.
Applicant must submit:
- 1a completed application form,
- 2Certification and Articles of Incorporation,
- 3shareholder information,
- 4financial statements,
- 5a Project synopsis,
- 6Project intentions,
- 7Shooting schedule,
- 8Production staff and area of residence,
- 9Treatment, outline, or screenplay,
- 10Original literary property,
- 11Original literary property agreement,
- 12Writing agreement(s),
- 13Broadcast license and/or distribution agreement,
- 14Marketing and distribution plan,
- 15Letters of commitment,
- 16Detailed production budget,
- 17Final script,
- 18Cast and crew listing,
- 19Principal performers listing,
- 20the Key components of the project,
- 21detailed production budget,
- 22Recoupment schedule.