No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
Through the EDI, ACOA will be delivering $1.1 million per year in EDI funding to help support, strengthen and diversify the economic base of Atlantic Canada’s Acadian and Francophone communities, which are the official language minority communities – or OLMC – in the region.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to 75% of project costs. Applicants are required to leverage a minimum of 25% of funding from other sources.
When It Ends:
Applicant must be:
contact their nearest ACOA office to discuss their project;
complete and submit the Application for Financial Assistance form.
Not-for- profit applicants must submit a completed application form and the following supporting documents:
- 1constituting/ incorporating documents and list of directors/members of the board,
- 2financial statements (current and last fiscal year),
- 3description and mandate of the applicant, including the management and qualifications of key personnel,
- 4HST rebate information (I.E. rebate rate),
- 5one of the following two items is required: research and development (R&D) project plan or detailed project description, including milestones, costs, financing, key partnerships established and evidence of support from the community,
- 6supplier quotes,
- 7copies of relevant permits and licenses, 8. other relevant documents (specify).