Type of Program:
Capital Acquisition Assistance supports Prince Edward Island businesses investing in technology, equipment, and infrastructure needed to grow their business and increase capacity and competitiveness.
Comments on Funding:
The program provides up to 25 per cent of the eligible costs to a maximum of $25,000 assistance.
When It Ends:
The applicant must:
consult with an Innovation PEI Business Development Officer for guidance on the suitability of the project and the application process,
complete the online application form.
The applicant must submit:
- 1the online application form,
- 2a description of the business and an outline of its history,
- 3detailed Financial Statements for the previous two years, if existing business,
- 4a completed business plan, if a new businesses,
- 5a description of the proposed project or activity in relation to the products and/or services delivered by the business,
- 6a detailed description of the economic benefits to the organization and to Prince Edward Island,
- 7detailed information on the estimated costs of the proposed project or activity,
- 8source of funds for the project,
- 9explanation of the business's current market position and projected market, outlining any increases in market share,
- 10a list of all shareholders and key management personnel.