Type of Program:
The Ticket Incentive Program 2021-22 is designed to provide a ticket incentive for live performances presented between April 1, 2021 and March 1, 2022 by live performance venues and festivals. Performances must have already taken place prior to application date.
Comments on Funding:
Successful applicants are reimbursed at $5 per ticket sold, up to maximum grant amounts.
Category Grant maximums are as follows:
- 1A - Venues with a small seating capacity (150 people or less) - $750,
- 2B - Venues with a medium seating capacity (151 – 500 people) - $2,000,
- 3C - Venues with a large seating capacity (more than 500 people) - $4,000,
- 4D - Arts and Culture Festivals (1.99K or fewer attendees) - $4,000,
- 5E - Arts and Culture Festivals (2K or more attendees) - $6,000.
When It Ends:
March 1, 2022
Category A applicants must apply to the Small Venues Ticket Incentive Program through Music NB.
Category B,C,D,E applicants must submit the application electronically via email to email@example.com.