Type of Program:
The Affordable Housing Incentive program provides funding to stimulate below market, affordable and accessible housing options in the City of Miramichi.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to $10,000.00 per qualified rental unit.
When It Ends:
contact the City of Miramichi, Department of Economic Development & Tourism to discuss the program and determine pre-eligibility,
submit a completed application with all support documentation and obtain final approval prior to the commencement of any work related to the application.
Applicants must submit:
- 1the completed application form,
- 2a complete project description,
- 3a detailed project budget,
- 4detailed plans (site plan, floor plans, façade details, etc.),
- 5planning permit (if required),
- 6copy of most recent property assessment notice from service NB,
- 7construction schedule (start and finish date),
Other Things to Note:
Successful applicants that meet the program criteria will be issued a Letter of Offer demonstrating the City of Miramichi’s commitment to the project and outlining any conditions that need to be satisfied prior to advancement of funds.
March 23, 2021 - Source 1