No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
Grants & Loan
The Aerospace Regional Recovery Initiative (ARRI) will help the Canadian aerospace sector emerge from the pandemic with the capacity to compete on the global stage, by supporting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the following three objectives: to green their operations and adopt environmentally sustainable practices, to improve productivity and to strengthen commercialization while furthering integration into regional and global supply chains.
Comments on Funding:
Contributions to SMEs are generally repayable or conditionally repayable.
Contributions to not-for-profits are generally non-repayable.
Under the initiative, RDAs can contribute up to 100% of eligible project costs for projects with Indigenous clients.
When It Ends:
Applicants must be:
For-profit applicants must submit a completed application form and the following supporting documents:
- 1incorporation documents and information on ownership (names and percentage of ownership),
- 2financial statements (current and last two years, audited or reviewed are preferred),
- 3project plan, business plan, marketing plan or research and development plan,
- 4supplier quotes,
- 5copies of relevant permits and licenses,
- 6other relevant documents.
Not-for-profit applicants and other applicants must submit a completed application form and the following supporting documents:
- 1constituting/ incorporating documents and list of directors/members of the board,
- 2financial statements (current and last fiscal year),
- 3description and mandate of the applicant, including the management and qualifications of key personnel,
- 4HST rebate information,
- 5project plan or detailed project description, including milestones, costs, financing, key partnerships established,
- 6supplier quotes,
- 7copies of relevant permits and licenses,
- 8other relevant documents.