No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
New Brunswick Group Meeting Incentive Program encourages meeting planners and businesses to host meetings and events of which registered New Brunswick roofed accommodation businesses will be providing a 20% rebate on eligible expenses. These registered New Brunswick roofed accommodation businesses are then eligible to apply to the Program to recover the 20% rebate.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is in the form of a 20% rebate on eligible expenses. There is a cap of $5,000.00 rebate for each eligible submission.
When It Ends:
April 30, 2022
The applicant must:
Applicants must mail the incentive claim to the Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture, PO Box 6000, Fredericton, NB, E3B 0K2 (to the attention of Benita Albert) or email it to the attention of Benita Albert.
Upon verifying the eligibility and the validity of the Master Bill provided, with the attached claim, THC, will process and provide the 20% rebate to the roofed accommodation/operator.
The applicants must submit the incentive claim, which will provide the following details:
- 1name of the roofed accommodation, complete address and name of contact,
- 2name of the group booking, with the associated arrival date and departure date,
- 3the number of guestrooms actualized each night of the particular group booking,
- 4the overnight room rate, the number of guestrooms, with the total dollar amount incurred for guestroom bookings,
- 5meeting room rental and associated meeting room eligible costs.
- 6total on-site food and beverage expenses incurred associated with the meeting(s) of the group booking,
- 7the amount of the Master bill to reflect the total amount of eligible Master Bill charges associated with the particular group booking,
Other Things to Note:
The Program is open between July 19, 2021 and April 30, 2022. The deadline for the submission of the Master Bill(s) for reimbursement is May 22, 2022