No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The PEI Labour Rebate (PLR) is a refundable labour rebate on incremental job creation. Employment growth must be linked to the development, expansion and/or commercialization of new products, processes, and services that will be sold primarily beyond the borders of PEI.
Comments on Funding:
The rebate is 25% of eligible salaries and wages.
When It Ends:
The applicant must:
are encouraged to consult with an Innovation PEI Business Development Officer for guidance on the suitability of the project and the application process,
must submit the online application form before any financial or legal commitment is made on the project,
accept the letter of offer forwarded to them which shall create a contract between Innovation PEI and the applicant.
The applicant must submit:
- 1the online application form,
- 2a description of the business and an outline of its history,
- 3Financial Statements for the previous two years, if existing business,
- 4a completed business plan, if new businesses,
- 5description of the proposed project or activity in relation to the products and/or services delivered by the business,
- 6detailed description of the economic benefits to the organization and to Prince Edward Island,
- 7detailed information on the estimated costs of the proposed project or activity (cost estimates should be supported by written quotations),
- 8source of funds for the project (for example, lending institutions, banks, government loans and/or grants),
- 9explanation of the business's current market position and projected market, outlining any increases in market share,
- 10a list of all shareholders and key management personnel.
Other Things to Note:
No other details available.
Leave a Reply