No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The Prince Edward Island Art Bank is a working collection with most items displayed in reception and high traffic areas of public buildings and is also available for educational use. To be considered for acquisition, the artist's work must be suitable (in form, size, condition and media) for immediate accommodation in a public space.
Comments on Funding:
No details concerning the amount are available.
When It Ends:
February 14, 2022
The applicant must:
For purposes of this program, the applicant is a “professional” as long as he/she:
The applicants must submit the online application form.
Applicants must submit:
- 1current contact information,
- 2artwork details including title, medium, size, completion date and purchase price,
- 3a brief written description of their work, i.e. subject matter, process used, symbolic significance,
- 4a resumé noting their education, experience, professional and artistic achievements,
- 5colour digital image(s) depicting the completed, display-ready work.
Leave a Reply