Type of Program:
The Export Market Access Program (EMAP) and the E-tools for Exporting Program (E for E) provide financial assistance to help SMEs market their products more effectively in international markets.
Comments on Funding:
- 1Funding is a contribution of up to 45% of eligible costs, to a maximum contribution of $15,000.
- 2Total project costs must be more than $5,000 to apply for assistance.
- 3For the minimum project size of $5,000, the reimbursement would equal $2,250; for a project of $33,334 or greater, the maximum reimbursement would be $15,000.
- 4At least 25% of the total project costs must be provided by the Applicant.
When It Ends:
Applicants must submit one application that covers several eligible activities. They may use more than one consultant to complete each of these activities.
Applicants must submit:
- 1the completed application form;
- 2consultant proposal(s).
Other Things to Note:
The program covers specific activities provided by consultants or agencies such as:
- 1Market research;
- 2Strategy development;
- 3Lead generation and sales activities;
- 4Export-focused website additions;
- 6Digital ads;
- 7Social media strategy;
- 8Coaching on any of the above;
- 9and more.
Leave a Reply