No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The COVID-19 Wage Rebate for Impacted Industries provides a 25 per cent wage rebate on payroll for businesses of impacted industries, such as full-service restaurants and fitness centers, for the period of January 19 to 31, 2022.
Comments on Funding:
The funfing is a wage rebate calculated at 25 per cent of payroll costs to a maximum of $25/hour for PEI employees, including salary/wages and MERC’s.
When It Ends:
March 21, 2022
submit a completed online application,
make a Request for Payment, if the application was determined to be eligible.
Applicants must submit:
- 1appropriate payroll documentation to validate payroll costs,
- 2the Active Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Business Number,
- 3the estimated number of employees the business will be claiming,
- 4a description of business operations,
- 5a description of how the enhanced public health measures impacted the business,
- 6a monitored email address and contact information,
- 7the completed online application.