Type of Program:
The RBC Alliance of Young Women Entrepreneurs program (AYWE) empowers female students to reach their full potential to become entrepreneurs through connection and learning. Through this free program, each student will:
- 1connect with other students;
- 2receive leadership coaching and business training through regular workshops;
- 3have access to one-on-one business advisory sessions;
- 4have opportunities to attend business conferences and events;
- 5create and execute a business plan.
Comments on Funding:
No funding involved.
When It Ends:
Applicants must be Mount Saint Vincent University (MSVU) female students.
Applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
Applicants must submit their current CV.
Other Things to Note:
Program participants also receive a complimentary membership to the Centre for Women in Business.