Type of Program:
The objective of the Music Nova Scotia Investment Program is to encourage the creation, development and growth of Nova Scotian music businesses, artists and their intellectual property.
The Business Travel component provides investment for domestic and international music industry conferences and events, as well as business trips for the company’s general market development.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is an investment of 50% of the Total Eligible Budget:
- 1$5,000 per Applicant rated Business III;
- 2$2,000 per Applicant rated Business II.
When It Ends:
The applicant must be:
1. a Business II business (must meet the following eligibility criteria):
2. a Business III business (must meet the following eligibility criteria):
Applicants must complete the Applicant Profile webform at least one (1) week prior to submitting an application by following this link: https://musicnovascotia.formstack.com/forms/company_applicant_profile ;
Applicants must submit:
- 1Detailed Business Travel Plan.