No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
Efficiency Nova Scotia provides energy rebates to businesses that choose energy efficient product solutions that can help them save energy, and the environment. The rebates make it more affordable to integrate these products into the business.
Comments on Funding:
Energy rebates apply to upgrade projects or specific items. Small Businesses may receive a free energy assessment, rebates of up to 60% on upgrade projects, and 24-months interest free financing. Maximum payment will not exceed 50% of the equipment purchase price.
Potential Rebate examples:
When It Ends:
complete the contact form to help Efficiency Nova Scotia better understand their business and provide them with the best solutions, complete the contact form,
describe their next project, or give some details about what they’re looking to achieve,
receive Efficiency Nova Scotia's pre-approval prior to purchase and installation, in order to eligible for rebates and financing options,
certify that all equipment for which they are requesting a rebate has been installed within the last 90 days
- 1commercial product rebate application,
- 2applicable worksheets,
- 3detailed quote,
- 4final detailed invoice with proof of purchase,
- 5proof of purchase from the distributor or retailer along with the contractors invoice on the eligible products that were approved by Efficiency Nova Scotia,
- 6project completion form,
- 7a copy of an electric bill showing the Nova Scotia Rate Code and other information deemed necessary by Efficiency Nova Scotia to adequately review the rebate request.
Other Things to Note:
The Average Small Business Rebate was $5014.75.