No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The Business Energy Rebate program provides rebates on energy efficient products to businesses of all types. Funding is available for commercial heating, commercial lighting, variable frequency drives, agriculture technologies, commercial kitchen equipment, commercial refrigeration equipment, commercial laundry equipment, pumping equipment, it and datacenters, compressed air, commercial water heating, commercial solar equipment, pool equipment. Efficiency Nova Scotia offers two types of rebates:
- 1Mail-In Rebates;
- 2In-Store Rebates (Instant Rebates).
Comments on Funding:
Funding is an energy rebate. Applicants should check the rebate guide for each product.
When It Ends:
Applicant must contact Efficiency Nova Scotia for recommendations, if they do not know where to start;
Applicant must obtain pre-approval, if applying for IT and data center, water heating and solar measures;
Applicant must obtain pre-approval, if applying for a larger project where the applicant will receive over $15,000 in incentives;
Applicant must submit the application to Efficiency Nova Scotia up to 90 days after purchase.
The applicant must submit the following documents:
- 1commercial product rebate application,
- 2applicable worksheets,
- 3detailed quote,
- 4final detailed invoice with proof of purchase,
- 5proof of purchase from the distributor or retailer along with the contractors invoice on the eligible products that were approved by Efficiency Nova Scotia,
- 6project completion form,
- 7a copy of an electric bill showing the Nova Scotia Rate Code and other information deemed necessary by Efficiency Nova Scotia to adequately review the rebate request.