Type of Program:
The Strategic Initiatives Fund – Arts Wellness Component provides eligible New Brunswick arts organizations and groups with funding for partnership projects that positively impacts wellness through arts.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is in the form of a grant of up to 50% of the project’s total cost to a maximum of $10,000 .
When It Ends:
submit an application at least three weeks prior to the start of the project.
send their application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must submit:
- 1the completed and dated application;
- 2the needed information for Appendix A (Participating artists) and B (Project budget);
- 3provide a Letter of support from the Partner Organization, if applicable;
- 4First time applicants must provide a list of current Board members and a copy of the constitution or letters of incorporation;
- 5Previous grant recipients: Please note that failure to provide a final report will result in the organization being disqualified from receiving future grants from the Arts and Culture Branch.
Other Things to Note:
- 1non-repayable contributions up to $100,000 for up to 50% of eligible costs;
- 2SIF Arts Wellness Guidelines (Revised: May 2022).
Leave a Reply