Type of Program:
Export Funding NB provides financial assistance to help New Brunswick SMEs increase sales outside the province.
Comments on Funding:
- 1Funding is a contribution of up to 65% of eligible costs, to a maximum contribution of $15,000.
- 2Total project costs must be more than $5,000 to apply for assistance.
- 3For the minimum project size of $5,000, the reimbursement would equal $3,250; for a project of 23,076.92 or greater, the maximum reimbursement would be $15,000.
- 4At least 35% of the total project costs must be provided by the Applicant.
When It Ends:
Applicants must complete the online application form and demonstrate that they comply with the program’s objective and guidelines.
Applicants must submit:
- 1the completed application form;
- 2consultant proposal(s); and
- 3other supporting documents.
Other Things to Note:
Export Funding NB combines the former Export Market Access Program, E-Tools for Exporting and Exporters NB into one streamlined program. The program covers specific incremental activities provided by consultants or agencies such as:
- 1Market research;
- 2Export plan or strategy development;
- 3Lead generation and sales activities;
- 4Export focused website additions and SEO;
- 5Digital ads or social media strategy;
- 7and more.