No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
Downtown densification is one of the objectives of the City of Dieppe’ s Strategic Plan. This policy will allow the City to strengthen and increase its tax base in the long term and to use existing services and infrastructure more efficiently. There are three (3) types of possible financial incentives which vary by zones. The second type (Part B) is a Financial incentive for indoor parking applicable to new buildings in Zone A and Zone B.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is a financial incentive of :
- 1$8,000 per indoor space, if there are only indoor parking spaces and they are only built on the ground floor;
- 2$10,000 per underground parking space, if there are only underground spaces;
- 3$10,000 per indoor parking space on the ground floor, provided that the number of underground parking spaces is greater than or equal to the amount of ground floor parking spaces, if, in addition to underground parking, there is also ground floor parking;
- 4$5,000 per parking space, provided that these spaces are covered by occupancy areas of similar size on at least two ( 2) floors above the parking spaces for Carport parking.
When It Ends:
The applicant must:
The applicant must submit the prescribed form (Appendix D) before construction work starts and before applying for a building permit.
Applicants must submit:
- 4other detailed supporting documents required to satisfy the City that the project complies with the program.