Type of Program:
The Sport Championship Hosting Program provides grants to organizations hosting International, National, Eastern Canadian and Atlantic Championships as well as National Sport Organization (NSO) Annual General Meetings.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is the form of grants up to:
- 1$1,000, if the applicant organizes a National Sport Organization Annual General Meeting,
- 2$2,000, if the applicant organizes Atlantic Championships (must include a minimum of three (3) Atlantic Provinces),
- 3$3,000, if the applicant organizes Eastern Canadians Championships (must include at least three (3) Atlantic Provinces along with Ontario and/or Quebec),
- 4$15,000, if the applicant organizes National Championships (must include a minimum of seven (7) provinces/territories).
When It Ends:
The applicant must:
Applicants must submit a signed and completed application form to Billy Taggart at email@example.com.
Applicants must submit:
- 1an application form,
- 2a detailed budget outlining projected revenues and expenditures for the event,
- 3an event marketing plan, outlining how the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador will be promoted at the event and recognized within all communications and promotions developed.
Other Things to Note:
Applications must be received 12 months prior to the event.
Leave a Reply