No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The Professional Development program provides grants for Canadian non-profit organizations or associations whose activities reflect the objective of the Fund and enhance the quality and availability of Canadian dramatic web series.
Comments on Funding:
A contract is entered into between the successful applicant and the Fund establishing the terms and conditions of the grant. Payments are made according to a payment schedule established for each project.
When It Ends:
The applicant must:
notify firstname.lastname@example.org once the application has been submitted.
Applicants must submit the following documents/materials:
- 1a completed and signed Project Details Form,
- 2a detailed budget, including all expenses for the project and confirmed and expected sources of financing,
- 3names and titles of responsible personnel and a list of Board of Directors and/or Advisory Committee Members, if applicable, including addresses and phone numbers,
- 4any other documentation which will assist the Board in making its decision, as it relates to the project,
- 5most recent financial statements of the organization.