Type of Program:
The Canada Community Revitalization Fund (CCRF) aims to help communities across Canada build and improve community infrastructure projects so they can rebound from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Comments on Funding:
Funding will be determined based on the minimum amount required to carry out a project and may represent up to 75% of total eligible costs. RDAs may also contribute up to 100% funding for projects with Indigenous groups.
Funding will take the form of non-repayable contributions.
When It Ends:
March 31, 2023
Applicants must be:
send the form through the application for financial assistance page or by mail to the ACOA regional office in your province.
Applicants must submit a completed application form and the following supporting documents:
- 1constituting / incorporating documents and list of directors/members of the board,
- 2financial statements (current and last fiscal year),
- 3description and mandate of the applicant, including the management and qualifications of key personnel,
- 4HST rebate information (I.E. rebate rate),
- 5one of the following two items is required: research and development (r&d) project plan or detailed project description, including milestones, costs, financing, key partnerships established and evidence of support from the community,
- 6supplier quotes,
- 7copies of relevant permits and licenses,
- 8other relevant documents (specify).
Other Things to Note:
- 1Scheduled intake: A one-time special scheduled intake will focus on eligible projects that are ready to proceed. Initial screening will begin during the four-week period. Assessment of applications will begin on July 23, 2021, 23:59 PDT. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications by this date.
- 2Continuous intake: Should there be remaining funding after the scheduled intake period, applications will continue to be accepted and funded on a continuous intake basis over the next two years or until such a time as the allocated funding is fully distributed.
Leave a Reply