No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The Business Scale-up and Productivity helps businesses speed up their growth so they can be more productive, compete on the world stage and reach new markets. Funding can be used to:
- 1scale up and expand;
- 2make the most of new technologies;
- 3improve productivity;
- 4create new products and find new markets.
Comments on Funding:
Repayment contributions are unsecured and interest-free.
When It Ends:
Applicant must be:
Applicant must contact their nearest ACOA office to discuss their project;
Applicant must complete and submit the Application for Financial Assistance form.
For-profit applicants must submit a completed application form and the following supporting documents:
- 1incorporation documents and information on ownership names and percentage of ownership
- 2financial statements (current and last two years),
- 3R&D project plan, business plan and/or marketing plan,
- 4supplier quotes,
- 5copies of relevant permits and licenses,
- 6other relevant documents (specify).
Not-for-profit applicants and other applicants must submit a completed application form and the following supporting documents:
- 1constituting/ incorporating documents and list of directors/members of the board,
- 2financial statements (current and last fiscal year),
- 3description and mandate of the applicant, including the management and qualifications of key personnel,
- 4HST rebate information (I.E. rebate rate),
- 5one of the following two items is required: (R&D) project plan or detailed project description, including milestones, costs, financing, key partnerships, established evidence of support from the community,
- 6supplier quotes,
- 7copies of relevant permits and licenses,
- 8other relevant documents (specify).
Other Things to Note:
Date modified: 2022-07-04